Search This Blog

Sunday, August 19, 2012

month of Aug Design team projects

wow time has really flown by this year for me 
seems just like yesterday we were bringing in the new year 
at my house ......
well august brings alot of excitement for me because this month 
for Shabby Scraps we focused on using the gorgeous
fabric tape and i have had a addiction for that 
stuff since the very first picture was 
put up in the Shabby Scraps Shop. 
so with out further babbling lol 
here are some pictures 
 here is a victorian boot i found at a local
thrift/antique store it was in not so great condition but 
i seen the possibility's in it 
here is a befor picture 
  please excuse my messy desk lol 
its my creative process lol  ....
so as u can see i painted it white 
and then covered the whole thing in 
white lace then i use some 4 mm flat back pearl trim to
trimmed the whole thing 
then uses some pink eyelets and ribbon to lace it up 
then i made some cute rolled roses out of the 
beautiful Shabby Scraps fabric tape 
i know its pretty simple but i love the soft lady like  feel of it
pt.2 of the month of Aug DT project 
yep you read right this month we had to make 
two  yes two projects using yes my fav 
the fabric tap 
part two of this month was a theme we had to make 
a tag show casing the fabric tape 
well just one tag wasnt enough for me lol 
so i used my sizzix pro die cutting machine and 
the pro die titled album tags and made my 
self a sweet shabby chic mini for 
mine and hubby's 9 yr anni
so heres the pic
i used a ton of shabby scraps in this mini
and love the soft shabby chic look of it
soooooo after a extremely long post i think im going to say
thanks for looking and see u laters
huggers Kimmie 

No comments:

Post a Comment